Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Power of Scripture

I started reading talks from this past General Conference, the very first one is "The Power of Scripture" by Elder Richard G. Scott. I loved it! One of my favorite quotes:

"Scriptures can calm an agitated soul, giving peace, hope, and a restoration of confidence in one’s ability to overcome the challenges of life. They have potent power to heal emotional challenges when there is faith in the Savior."


Because of this talk I have committed to a CHALLENGE: I will start and finish the Book of Mormon by New Years! I feel like I always get stuck in the middle, but I a determined to not get distracted!
I love the Book of Mormon, I really really do but I admit that I have only read it through all the way twice in my lifetime. I hope to change that by the end of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment